Introduce Augvape VTEC v1.8
Augvape Launches VTEC v1.8 Box Mod. The updated box mod received a varivolt mode, a sealed control panel, as well as a leather insert.
On August 14, Augvape introduced the VTEC v1.8 Box Mod, a direct descendant of the notorious V200, on their Facebook page. The new box mod has not undergone significant external changes, however, has acquired several modifications. They did not change the original style and depicted the zinc casing in the form of a smaller Honda Civic engine. The range of colors varied with a blue variation, apparently, it replaced the white one. A narrow control panel with an integrated ignition button, a monochrome display and a USB port stretched along the facade. The rotating arm was provided with a hermetic coating. The back side was decorated with a leather insert. Bottom fixed reinforced hinged cover.
The output power can be adjusted over a wide range from 5 to 200 watts. In addition, a varivolt, bypass and a proprietary mode – V-mode are available, which positively affects the speed and performance of the device. The work is provided by a pair of 18650 format batteries, charging should be carried out through a USB port with a current of 1.2A. Supported resistance can vary from 0.05 to 3.0 ohms.
The box mod comes with a USB cable and instructions.
Augvape VTEC Main features
- Ergonomic shape and finest leather strip
- Constructed of high-quality zinc alloy
- Powered by dual 18650 cells with 200W max output
- Available in 4 work modes for your options
- 510 connection & Rotary switch(oriented on tanks
- OLED screen shows the accurate battery status
- Three colors available for your selections
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Size: 87.5 * 45 * 29.2mm
- Weight: 165g
- Battery: Dual 18650 cells
- Output Power: 5-200W
- Input Voltage: 0.5-7.2V
- Charging Current: 1.2A
- Standby Current: ＜500 QA
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohms
- Color: Blue, Black, Red
- Working Modes: Auto, Bypass, VV Mode, V Mode