The Mage Mech V2 and Azeroth RDA are two products from CoilART. The Mage Mech V2 is the follow up to the original Mage Mech. Being a hybrid tube mech, the Mage V2 also runs in series, giving you the maximum voltage from both batteries. The Azeroth RDA boasts a six post deck for triple coil builds, with triple side airflow this RDA is a beast.
Find out more here
Specs and Features
Mage Mech V2
- 25mm of the top, 26mm of the tube, 91mm height
- Brass construction
- Electroplating frosted black
- Internal insulation protection
- Self-adjusting battery contact
- Hybrid 510 connection
- Silver and golden fire pin
- Dual battery in series is stackable
- Compatible with 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries
- 24mm x 42mm height
- CoilART patented triple coil deck
- Black and Gold plated deck
- 3X3 adjustable airflow
- Gold-plated 510 contact
- PEEK insulator
- Stainless steel wide bore drip tip
- Extra black delrin drip tip
- Available in Black Black, Black Golden, Black Silver
The Azeroth RDA offers several choices of coil configuration, single, dual, and triple. The black and gold plated positive and negative posts make the Azeroth easy to build on, although they do require that you precut the leads. With three large airflow holes on three sides, you’re getting a lot of air directly hitting your coils, which produces some big clouds. The airflow is adjustable by turning the top cap, grooves in the top cap make it easy to grip and turn without much effort.
The advantage of the wide airflow is that even with a triple coil configuration the vapor doesn’t get overly warm. The gold plated contact pin provides great conductivity especially when paired with the CoilART Mage Mech V2 Stacked Edition.
The deck style of the Azeroth is perfect for dual or triple coil builds. Installing your coils is fairly easy, even for a beginners. Hex screws clamp down on the legs of your coils, so wide flat wire coils may be difficult to use on this deck. Round wire fits really well with very little tweaking required.
The ample side airflow keeps the vapor cool, and produces some amazing clouds. Despite being constructed from stainless steel the top cap and drip tip of the Azeroth RDA stays cool. Flavour however I found slightly muted, it’s a great RDA for clouds, but I find with the open airflow it does reduce the flavour somewhat.
The Mage Mech V2 mod is a hybrid mechanical tube mod. Constructed from brass the, Stacked Edition allows you to power the mod with one battery, or stack the tube and run a second battery in series. The Mage Mech V2 is also compatible with 18650, 20700, and 21700 batteries. In the box you get two series adapters, in case you should lose one. In stacked series the power from the Mage Mech V2 is incredible!
I would only recommend running stacked if you are confident in your building ability and understand ohm’s law and battery safety. I’ve been using a set of Vapcell 21700’s with a dual coil 28G SS316L, 8 wrap build coming to 0.45ohms in the Azeroth RDA. Clouds are amazing, with the vapor being a lot cooler than expected.
The Mage Mech V2 comes in an attractive electroplated frosted black colour, this looks amazing with the all black Azeroth RDA. It has a simple design with knurled grips for comfort. The button protrudes from the base of the tube, which makes is difficult to stand upright when in stacked mode. The mod can easily fire on it’s own when due to the weight of the batteries.
- For around $90 you can pick up the Mage Mech V2 Stacked Edition, that’s a great price for such a powerful and well made tube mech.
- Everything on this mech is top quality, from the brass contacts to the electroplating.
- The Meage Mech V2 is suitable for 18650, 20700, and 21700’s, giving you the option to choose which battery you prefer to use.
- High quality button and contacts, with included spares.
- Positives of the Azeroth RDA.
- Triple coil deck
- Clearly marked positives and negatives
- Lots of airflow
- Taller Stainless Steel Drip tip
- The power button protrudes too much to stand this upright when stacked, but so does the unbalanced height when using stacked.
- I feel a slight rattle at times as though my 21700’s are moving inside the tube.
- Other than those two small things I really can’t think of anymore cons with the Mage Mech.
- Cons of the Azeroth RDA Lots of clouds but slightly lacking in flavour
The CoilART Mage Mech V2 is a powerful hybrid mechanical tube mod, it has the power and performance of a high end mech but is priced around the same as a regulated mod kit. It’s great to find a such a reasonably priced tube mech that is compatible with all popular vape battery sizes. Paired with the Azeroth RDA, the Mage Mech V2 is a pocket rocket.
The Azeroth RDA puts out some big clouds, but flavour is somewhat muted so I’d rate it a 7/10. While the flavour isn’t amazing, the Azeroth RDA is great for cloud chasing. With a triple coil configuration this RDA is a beast and handles heat really well. For the price, quality construction and sheer power of the Mage Mech V2 Stacked Edition I give it a 10/10.