Aegis Boost fist look
With the release of the Geekvape Aegis Boost Pod Mod, the Aegis series seems to be expanding again.
There is no official mention on the Geekvape website, but vendors have already begun on the supplier’s website.
So let’s try to introduce you to what we already know.
The Aegis Boost Pod Mod will have the same rugged design as all Aegies devices, and we expect that.
It will have IP67 waterproof properties, while anti-fouling, corrosion and tear resistance.
The Aegis Boost will be powered by a 1500mAh internal battery with a charging rate of 1.5A. It will come with GeekVape’s latest AS chipset, which will provide an ultra-fast trigger time of 0.08 seconds.
Of course, it will be a variable wattage device with a power output of 5-40W. There is also a 0.42-inch OLED display.
The pod is the most attractive part of the kit, but unfortunately, we lack the full details at this stage.
We know that they have a capacity of 3.7 ml and that the kit will include a 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh coil. We don’t know if it’s a separate coil or part of the entire pod.
DTL and MTL are mentioned in the kit, just as we expect from the pod system. But it is not clear whether it is from the same coil or higher ohm coil.
Some vendors have even mentioned compatibility with RDTA or RBA, which would be excellent if so.
We do know that there will be an easy-to-use top-fill method and an adjustable airflow control dial at the front of the container, so two large boxes are played here.
Note: We will update all previews as soon as we receive more details from GeekVape.
The GeekVape Aegis Boost Pod Kit will be available in 5 colors: Aura Glow, Almighty Blue, Space Black, Devil Red, and Gun Metal.
Main Features of Aegis Boost:
1. Driven by the advanced AS chip, ensure a smooth operation
2. Pre-built 1500mAh battery, support recharging by a micro USB port
3. Multiple protections, escort a safe and stable vaping
4. 3.7ml pod, affordable for a continuous vaping experience
5. Top filling system, simplify the refilling
6. Mesh coil inside, effective to balance the heating and capture an optimized taste
- Brand: Geekvape
- Model: Aegis Boost
- Chipset: AS chip
- Battery: Built-in 1500mAh
- Output Power: 5 – 40W
- Input Voltage: 3.0 – 4.25V
- Output Voltage: 1.0 – 6.0V
- Screen: 0.42inch OLED display
- Functions: IP767 waterproof, shockproof and dustproof
- Charging: Micro USB port
- Charging Current: 5V/1.5A
- Firing Speed: 0.08s
- Pod Capacity: 3.7ml
- Coil Resistance: 0.6ohm KA1 mesh coil(20-25W)
- Material: Zinc alloy + leather + silicone
- Product Size: 10.68 x 2.77 x 3.92cm
- Package Size: 13 x 7 x 6cm
- Product Weight: 0.185kg
- Package Weight: 0.235kg
- GeekVape Aegis Boost Pod Mod Kit * 1
- 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh Coil * 1
- USB Cable * 1
- User Manual * 1
Final thoughts about Aegis boost
Although we don’t have all the release details from GeekVape about aegis Boost Pod Kit, what we know looks good.
Powerful, versatile, variable power pod systems with high-capacity batteries and juices are the main advantages.
The fact that it is a GeekVape product also means high quality AS chipsets and excellent manufacturing quality.
I’m happy to see if it contains the RDTA pod section and how GeekVape implements it.
Site sponsor: AVE40.COM
Now you can get it from AVE40 which provides Quality Vape Products which is a trusted Vape Wholesale Supply recommended by VapeShops Owners.