On and off
Slide and open the battery compartment lid, place two 18650 high-current battery cells inside, then close the battery compartment lid.
Quickly press the main button 5 times to turn on / off the device. The charge level of the installed batteries is displayed on the screen separately.
- Make sure that the batteries are placed according to the poles indicated inside the battery compartment.
- Be careful not to use batteries with any external damage.
- Before use, make sure that the power output is suitable for your atomizer.
Hold the main button and tighten. Release the button when done.
18650 batteries can be charged in the device via USB or in a separate charger.
The firmware can be updated when the device is connected to the computer via USB.
When your device is turned on, you can select one of the following modes: VW, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS316, TCR-M1, TCR-M2 and TCR-M3. To do this, press the main button three times, then use the “+” and “-” buttons to select.
In the VW mode, the power is adjusted by pressing the “+” and “-” buttons, holding the buttons for a long time will increase / decrease values faster. In TC modes (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1 / M2 / M3), first press the main button four times and then use the “+” and “-” buttons to adjust.
In TC modes (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1 / M2 / M3), the temperature is regulated by pressing the “+” and “-” buttons.
Hold the main button and “+” at the same time to enter the settings menu, where you can block resistance in vehicle modes, select the displayed information, enable and disable the stealth mode and logo display, select the color and mode of the backlight, start the light show or turn off full indication, check the firmware version and battery charge, set up preheating in VW modes and TCR values in TC modes (M1 / M2 / MZ).
Use the “+” and “-” buttons to configure, press the main button to confirm. After completing the setup process, select the EXIT option and press the main button to return to the main interface.
You can reset the time counter or puffs by selecting the desired item in the submenu and holding the “+” button.
- The device can be repaired only in specialized service centers, do not try to do it yourself. Damage to the device or injury may result.
- The device can be used at temperatures from -10 ° C to 60 ° C.
- Do not use the device with parts from other manufacturers. The manufacturer is not liable for damage caused by using the device in violation of the rules of operation.
Now It’s Available :Eleaf Lexicon 235W with ELLO Duro kit
Hot Sale Recommendation: