Hello everyone. Good day! Today we’ll introduce a new item to you guys! And it’s from Brand Nikola Wolverine , And you can feel free to check it in AVE40.COM now.
Let’s check it!
Original Nikola Wolverine 230W TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod Original Price $78.99, 9%off, Now Only $71.60
Nikola Wolverine adopts the combo of Zine Alloy and ABS material to strengthen the overall texture while enhancing the fitness of grip. With its baking finish technique, the Wolverine is refined in workmanship, unified in gap and tight in installation. The new design offers a cosy sense of grip for users. Features include 7-230W stable output, temp control switchable, 4 different taste modes. Powered by dual 18650s battery. The Wolverine has 1.5A Micro USB charging function, making it convenient for users to charge the battery. You will find everything new and fresh in Wolverine.
- Excellent grip at hand, unique ergonomic design
- Zinc alloy and ABS materials, metal texture, painting finish and exquisite workmanship, and unified width and gap, tight installment.
- Four output modes and simple display easy to nevigate for early and seasoned vapers alike. You could switch to any modes you like.
- Dual 18650s, large capacity and extensive battery duration, firing up to 230W
- 1.5A Micro USB charging input makes it convenient for users to charge
- Dimension: 87.1mm x 57mm x 32.2mm
- Color: Gunmetal, Black, Army Green
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Battery: Dual 18650 battery(not included)
- Thread: 510 thread
- Output Wattage: 7-230W
- Output Voltage: 1-7.5V
- Output Mode: KA, TC (NI, TI, SS316, TCR)
- Max Output Current: 50A
- USB Charging Voltage and Current: 5V/1.5A
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
- Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
- Resistance Range: TC Mode: 0.05-1.0ohm; KA Mode: 0.1-3ohm
- Temp Range: 100℃-300℃, 200℉-600℉
- Net Weight: 177g
- 1 x Wolverine Mod (Battery not included)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Register an account on our website and you can enjoy the lowest price of the product.
Other questions regarding this product, just commnet below.