VOOPOO Vinci x There are two main changes to the Vinci series (Voopoo Vinci and Voopoo Vinci R). The first is to change from a built-in battery to a single 18650 battery, and the second one is they increase the maximum power from 40W to 70W.
What different to Voopoo Vinci and Vinci r?
Bigger Battery Capacity
VOOPOO Vinci x Compared to the Vinci series (Voopoo Vinci and Voopoo Vinci R), it has changed from a built-in battery to a single 18650 battery. The original battery capacity is 1500 MHA. This is definitely a big change, so we no longer need to worry about the battery exhausted, because we can always carry spare batteries, and there is no trouble with the charging line. This means you can take your Vinci X to a farther place.
Max Power from 40W to 70W
With max 70W power output, VINCI X enables you to make bigger clouds.
The adjustable power range 5-70W is to satisfy your needs. The max power of Voopoo Vinci and Vinci r is 40W.
Innovation never stops, Voopoo brings us another surprise, this time Vinci x mod pod, I am a bit reluctant to call it POD, because it has reached 70W output power, I personally prefer to call it a brand new product line is in the vape industry.
The shape and color of Vinci X
Because of the 18650 battery, the outline of the product has become wider. You can see that there is a protrusion in the place where the pod cartridge is connected to the MOD body.
The height of Vinci x is also higher than that of Vinci. In short, VOOPOO VINCI X is little “bigger than VOOPOO VINCI and VINCI R.
A total of 7 colors have been released for now. But there are a total of 10 colors for Voopoo Vinci and Vinci, I guess Voopoo has selected 7 colors with better sales, and they want to release Vinci x early.
The number of colors has been reduced by three, but this is not a big deal, and I estimate that if Vinci x getting hot, they may add new colors.
Different Coil Resistance
There is also a difference between the coils, that is, the resistance of the coil. All VOOPOO Vinci series packages contain 2 Pod Cartridges. They all carry 0.3Ω (PnP-VM1) coils, but the other coil is different. VOOPOO Vinci x utilizes 0.6Ω (PnP-VM4) coils. But VOOPOO Vinci and VOOPOO Vinci R utilizes 0.8Ω (PnP-R1)
Vinci X made this change on the coil, making the device become somewhat MTL.
Because this article for Preview, so the specific taste and vapor, we still need to wait for the actual test.
Vinci X by Voopoo – Up to 70w with 18650 battery- Youtube Intro
More insights about Voopoo Vinci
Click to view the following article for more reviews on VOOPOO VINCI
- Smok RPM40 VS Voopoo Vinci- What’s Difference Between them?
- VOOPOO VINCI & VINCI R 40W Pod System – TWO POD MOD EDITIONS?! | Unbox & Reviews
Vinci X Main features
- Comfortable Size And Gorgeous Appearance
- Constructed from Zinc Alloy and PCTG Material
- A Single 18650 Battery
- Adjustable Wattage from 5w to 70W.
- 0.96″ TFT Colorful Screen
- Brand-New And More Powerful GENE.AI Chipset
- Transparent Pod Cartridge Design
- 5.5ml Juice Capacity
- Dual Airflow System
- New PnP Mesh Coil Series(0.3Ω and 0.6Ω)
- Compatible with All PnP Coils
- Compatible with E-Liquid and Nic Salt Juice
Vinci X Parameters
- Size: 117 * 29.5 * 25.3mm
- Battery Material: Zinc Alloy
- Pod Material: PCTG
- Battery Capacity: Single 18650(Not Included)
- Wattage Range: 5 – 70W
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 3.0Ω
- Output Voltage: 3.2 – 4.2V
- Refillable Pod Capacity: 5.5ml
- Coil Type: PnP-VM1 0.3Ω, PnP-VM4 0.6Ω
- Screen Type: 0.96″ TFT Colorful Screen
What in the box?
- Vinci X Device *1
- Vinci Replacement Pod( 5.5ml ) *1
- PnP-VM1 0.3Ω *1
- PnP-VM4 0.6Ω *1
- User Manual *1
- USB Cable *1
- GENE Chip Card *1
- Warranty Card *1
Site sponsor: AVE40.COM
Thank you AVE40 for supporting us.
Now you can get it from AVE40 which provides Quality Vape Products which is a trusted Vape Wholesale Supply recommended by VapeShops Owners.